Beautiful in Gothenburg

Thursday 9 April 2015











Stadshem, Photography by Jonas Berg

I am loving the muted colours in this Gothenburg home, for sale at Stadshem. I specially like the kitchen and the fact that the owners went with the bold choice of combining white kitchen cabinets with black appliances. I think this is becoming a trend in Scandinavian homes and I really like it. I am also loving the abstract art on the living room. It reminds me of the beautiful Waves print by Kristina Krogh. 
**
Estou a adorar as cores neutras deste apartamento em Gotemburgo, que se encontra à venda no site Stadshem. Gosto especialmente da cozinha e do facto de os donos desta casa terem decidido combinar armários brancos com electrodomésticos pretos. Parece-me que isto se está a tornar moda nas cozinhas Escandinavas. Também gosto muito da arte abstracta na sala. Faz-me lembrar o maravilhoso print Waves da Kristina Krogh. 

No comments

Post a Comment

< > Home
A LOVE FOR GREY © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK