The Watts Family Home

Friday 9 January 2015

Today's home tour comes all the way from Australia, courtesy of one of my favourite photographers - Tealily Photography.  I first heard of Tealily when I was living in Australia back in 2012 and I have been a big fan since then. Usually they do wedding and family photography but I was in design heaven when I found this little gem in their portfolio - the gorgeous home of the Watts family. Once a lollipop factory, the space was converted into a fabulous home with an industrial style. 











Tealily Photography with kind permission

A home tour de hoje vem da Austrália, de um dos meus fotógrafos preferidos - Tealily Photography.  Tenho sido fã desde a primeira vez que ouvi falar de Tealily em 2012, quando vivia na Austrália. De um modo geral eles fazem fotografia de casamentos e famílias por isso fiquei agradavelmente surpreendida quando encontrei esta casa no seu portfolio - a fabulosa casa da família Watts. O espaço foi adaptado de uma antiga fábrica de doces e transformado numa casa com estilo industrial. 

No comments

Post a Comment

< > Home
A LOVE FOR GREY © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK