A calm and pretty gothenburg home

Wednesday 7 January 2015

I don't like to talk about the weather all the time but it's so cold here in Lisbon and it's hard to think about anything else! I could definitely hibernate for the week in this lovely apartment. 













Check more photos of this place here. I am going back to work on my MSc thesis (stressing at the moment with my first deadline). Have a great day!

Não gosto de estar sempre a falar do clima mas com este frio em Lisboa torna-se difícil pensar noutra coisa! Não me importava nada de hibernar o resto da semana nesta linda casa. Para verem mais fotos deste espaço cliquem aqui. Agora vou voltar para a minha tese de mestrado (a stressar neste momento com um primeiro prazo). Tenham um excelente dia!

No comments

Post a Comment

< > Home
A LOVE FOR GREY © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK